-
November 20th, 2004, 10:23 PM
#1931
Inactive Member
I'll try it once they port it.
-
November 21st, 2004, 04:12 AM
#1932
Senior Hostboard Member
I want to play warrior within too >_< but I must wait. It'll be out soon
-
November 21st, 2004, 06:59 PM
#1933
Senior Hostboard Member
-
November 21st, 2004, 07:15 PM
#1934
Senior Hostboard Member
Hah, nfsu2 finished [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
November 21st, 2004, 07:27 PM
#1935
Inactive Member
Ha ha! Fuck you. I've got Half life 2! Haven't had time to play it though.
-
November 21st, 2004, 07:55 PM
#1936
HB Forum Owner
Refer to the General games thread for the original content of this post.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 21, 2004 08:55 PM: Message edited by: -Wiseman- ]</font>
-
November 21st, 2004, 09:35 PM
#1937
Inactive Member
Never heard of it Wiseman.
Still playing the new Ratchet and Clank.
-
November 21st, 2004, 09:50 PM
#1938
Senior Hostboard Member
Wrong topic Wiseman (unless im mistaken). I havent seen it either.
Currently playing Dark Chronicle.
Edit: Oh, and why the bloody hell has nobody mentioned MGS3? Its been out for ages in the US, and i didnt know until yesterday. According to all the reviews ive read, its meant to be a very satisfying conclusion to the trilogy.
...And we europeans wont be getting it until June.
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ November 21, 2004 06:12 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>
-
November 21st, 2004, 11:35 PM
#1939
Inactive Member
Because I don't like stealth games. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
-
November 21st, 2004, 11:57 PM
#1940
Senior Hostboard Member
Ah, fair enough. I guess not many people here, besides Xel, really play the MGS series.
Xel, have you got it yet?
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks